PhD in Computer Engineering
Dissertation: Improving Quality of Software with Foreign Function Interfaces using Static Analysis.
My dissertation advisor is Dr. Gang Tan.
software engineering, software security, and static analysis, with focus on improving
the quality of software composed of Foreign Function
- Finding Reference-Counting Errors in Python/C Programs with Affine Analysis. S.
Li and G. Tan. Proceedings of the 28th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP '14), Uppsala, Sweden, July 2014 [paper]
- Exception Analysis in the Java Native Interface. S.
Li and G. Tan. Science of Computer Programming (SCP) [paper]
- JATO: Native Code Atomicity for Java. S. Li, Y. D. Liu, G. Tan.
Proceedings of the 10th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages
and Systems (APLAS '12), Kyoto, Japan, Dec 2012 [paper]
- JET: Exception Checking in the Java Native Interface.
S. Li and G. Tan. Proceedings of 26th Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conference
on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages & Applications (OOPSLA
'11), Portland, Oregon, Oct 2011[paper]
- Finding Bugs in Exceptional Situations of JNI
Programs. S. Li and G. Tan. Proceedings of 16th ACM Computer and
Communication Security (CCS '09), Chicago, IL, Nov 2009 [paper]
- Programming Languages
- Discrete Structures
- Artificial Intelligence