Arielle K. Carr - Teaching
You can read my teaching statement here
(last update April 2021).
Honors, Awards, and Fellowships
- Early Career Award for Distinguished Teaching, Lehigh University (2020).
- Creative Inquiry Faculty Fellow, Lehigh University (2019 - 2020).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant of the Year, Virginia Tech (2018).
- Senior Graduate Teaching Assistant, Virginia Tech (2015 - 2018).
- Instructor, Advanced Algorithms (Lehigh, CSE440)
- Instructor, Iterative Methods for Large, Sparse Linear Systems (Lehigh, CSE398/498)
- Instructor, Design and Analysis of Algorithms (Lehigh, CSE340, x3)
- Instructor, Theory of Computation (Lehigh, CSE318, x3)
- Instructor, Discrete Structures and Algorithms (Lehigh, CSE140, x4)
- Instructor, Programming and Data Structures (Lehigh, CSE017, x4)
- Instructor, Fundamentals of Programming (Lehigh, CSE002, x5)
- Instructor, Linear Algebra (Virginia Tech, MATH 2114)
- Instructor, Numerical Analysis (Virginia Tech, MATH 4446, x2)
- Instructor, (Integral) Calculus II (Virginia Tech, MATH 1226, x5)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Linear Algebra I (Virginia Tech, MATH 3144)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Linear Algebra II (Virginia Tech, MATH 4144)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Iterative Methods for Large, Sparse Linear Systems and Eigenvalue Problems (Virginia Tech, MATH 5485)
- Instructor's Assistant, Math Seminar (Virginia Tech, DaVinci Living-Learning Community)
- Rossin Doctoral Fellows Intensive Teaching, Engaged Learning: Asking the Right Question, Lehigh University, January 2020.
- Women in Global STEM Career Panel, Lehigh University, Spring 2019
- Rossin Doctoral Fellows Intensive Teaching, Engaged Learning: Teaching Confidence, Lehigh University, January 2019.
- TRU Math Seminar Series, Assistant to the lecturer, Virginia Tech, Fall 2016
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Workshop, Co-presenter, Teaching Confidence, Virginia Tech, September 2015, 2016, 2017.