Homework #5 Test Suite
This page contains links to the ontologies and data sets used to grade
- software.owl - A simple ontology about software.
- music.owl - A slightly more complex ontology about bands and musicians.
Data files are grouped by the ontology which they are meant to be used with. Each file contains a comment that describes what violations your tool should report.
- Data for software.owl
- good-swdata.owl - A data file with no constraint violations.
- simp-swdata.owl - A data file that refers to classes not defined in the ontology.
- bad-swdata.owl - A data file with some cardinality and someValuesFrom violations.
- bad2-swdata.owl - A data file with some more complicated someValuesFrom and allValuesFrom violations.
- Data for music.owl
- musicdata.owl - A data file with slightly more complex violations.
In grading your assignments, I used a shorthand name for each test that I took off points for. The tests are as follows:
- java Checker software.owl good-swdata.owl
- java Checker software.owl simp-swdata.owl
- java Checker software.owl bad-swdata.owl
- java Checker software.owl bad2-swdata.owl
- java Checker music.owl musicdata.owl